Finance the purchase and installation of a photovoltaic (PV) system for your home.
Save automatically whenever you sign or select 'credit' when using your Business Debit MasterCard.®"
Specifically applies to CPB’s online use and disclosure of information collected from visitors during the use of our website.
Annual Percentage Yields and Interest Rates Effective: 8/22/2016
Interest rates may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts.
(1) The interest rate is determined by the balance tier and is paid on the entire balance of the account.
(2) Our Business Super Savings account has a special feature that pays a higher interest rate and APY if ALL of the following transaction requirements are met during the calendar month:
1) One deposit of $25.00 or more made during the calendar month. If the deposit is made by automatic transfer from a CPB deposit account or an account at another financial institution, the automatic transfer must be scheduled no later than the 25th of the month, and
2) No withdrawal is made during the calendar month.
When you meet all transaction requirements, the entire balance in your account will be paid interest according to the tier that your account balance matches; see the current interest rates above. If your account does not meet all the transaction requirements for the tiered rates, the standard rate noted above will apply to your entire balance.
(3) The interest rate is determined by the balance tier and is paid on the entire balance of the account.
* This is the daily balance (i.e., the amount of principal in the account each day).
Interest rates and annual percentage yields are subject to change on a daily basis.
For CDs, the annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Fees may reduce earnings on accounts.