If you haven't logged into the new system since March 25, follow these simple steps to login.
1) Enter your Login ID - This is the same Login ID (formerly Username) that you used prior to March 25.
2) On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter a Password. Enter the temporary password you received in the mail. If you did not receive a temporary password in the mail, please call our Customer Service Center at (808) 544-0500 or 1-800-342-8422.
You will then need to take some additional steps to enroll in our new security service.
3) A random image will display. You can change the image (click on MORE LOGIN IMAGES) or decide to keep the image that is presented. Enter a phrase of your choice in the LOGIN PHRASE field. Click SUBMIT.
4) Select your Challenge Questions and enter your Answers in the appropriate boxes. If you do not want to answer a challenge question each time you login to Online Banking, from a designated computer, select the Please recognize this computer when I login. Click SUBMIT.
5) The system will prompt you to change your Password. Enter your temporary Password in the PASSWORD field and and then choose a new/permanent Password.